Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I want YOU in Maggie's book

So I'm starting on my Maggie book soon. I'll be working on it on Picnik and Shutterfly.

I saw the cutest thing....and was thinking maybe I could get something similar going for Maggie's book.

The link goes to a page that shows some ADORABLE pics. I can't really explain it, just go check it out!

Anywho, so like I said, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do something similar for the book.

Make one and send it to me! You can be in Maggie's book! I would love this because it would be a permanent reminder of the people who have been with me supporting me on this journey.

You can e-mail me Kelli_Mears@hotmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a neat page. I liked the pictures and having her son on Time Square, wow; I wonder how she did that.
What would you like me to do for your book? My email is acting up so I just wanted to write here that way I know you get it.
I am still thinking of your family and praying for you.
Debbie aka nathansmom

Kelli said...

Debbie,

I would LOVE for you to do something for the book!! Your comments have meant so much to me....

As for specifics as to what I want? Whatever you want! Maybe something with her name (formal or informal), her birthday....whatever.

Tanya :) said...

That is really cool Kelli! I'll work on one for you! :) Hang in there!!

TLSinNC said...

Kelli,

That is SO cool! We will be working on one for you over here.

You are so strong and such an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I came up with something. It will take me a few days. Thank you for your kind words.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I know I already sent you one picture, and well I actually came up with something else that I really hope you will like. I just have to figure out what exactly I want to do it with. Hopefully I will get it to you soon. Keep being strong!!! ~Tiffany

Tanya :) said...

Hi Kelli,

I just emailed you a picture for Magdalyn's album from South Dakota :) Love, Davis Family

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea. I know we haven't talked since high school, but I have been following your blog and my thoughts and prayers were and still are always sent toward you and your family. I live in the mountains of Colorado now so I will try and come up with something neat! Hope things are going well for you.

~Allison~