Monday, March 2, 2009

get your kleenex ready...

Michelle (my Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep photographer) is seriously amazing. Here's a slide show she made with a few of my maternity photos.

Also, here's another pic of my darling Magdalyn. Michelle is still working on the images from the hospital, but she always seems to know when I'm needing to see my baby girl and another picture will be right there waiting in my inbox.

I am so so SO very grateful to her and for the work of Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.







4 comments:

Stacy D said...

SO BEAUTIFUL... loved the slide show... loved the pictue of your sweet Magdalyn. Still praying for you...

~ Stacy

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Debbie

Lacey said...

Kelli,

Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful pictures.

Lacey

airforcewife0405@gmail.com said...

once again amazing, beautiful, touching, and ***love you***.
~Nicole