Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Spring

It feels like time has flown by.....it's been nearly 2 months. So much has happened....

Michelle finished my pictures....they're beyond amazing. Here's one, I'll post the big slide show later.


I forgot just how tiny she really was....she seemed so big and heavy to me!

I've been keeping very busy lately. Just moved halfway across the country. Currently looking for a new job. And reading whenever possible.

To those who have sent me books -- thank you. thank you. I didn't realize how much I needed them. They all have a slightly different perspective, which has helped more than I even knew.

It is springtime. Flowers are growing. The icky brown grass of winter has been replaced by soft fresh green grass. There are budding leaves on the trees. I wish I could show her. Sometimes it makes my heart ache; to know I'll never play in the park with her, I'll never buy her a new spring dress, take her to the zoo.

BabyCenter says I should be 36 weeks now....this idea is so strange to me that it seems foreign.

Just wanted to give y'all and update. I'm still here. Trying to settle into this new life. This new normal.

Love to you all. I wish I could hug you and tell you how much you mean to me. Each and everyone one of you.

-Kelli

3 comments:

Fran said...

I LOVE this picture!! Little baby hands and feet are the cutest! I'm so glad that the Lord blessed in you in this way through Michelle.

Love you sweet sister! Continue to seek Him! He loves you more!

Anonymous said...

how wonderful that people have sent you books. i am glad that the reading is helping.
you have been busy with moving.
take care and i will continue keeping you in my prayers.
Debbie aka nathansmom

Robi said...

that is a beautiful pic. All her pictures are beautiful. Glad to know that reading is helping. My baby angel lived 6 months all in the hospital. I wanted her to see the beautiful things the world has to offer. The night sky... The ocean! I know that want to share with your little one. It really is a day by day process even for me now. My new baby girl looks so much like her sister it makes me happy yet sad. I wish you much love and happiness!! I know your planning your wedding good luck to you and your fiancé!