Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today's The Day!

Today is the day we've all been waiting for. Miss Magdalyn Grace will join us today!

This is Fran, Kelli's sister, updating her blog as the day's events unfold. I live in Indiana, so I unfortunately can't be there today. I will be getting all of my information from our mother via the phone and then passing it on to you.

This is what I know so far:

Kelli arrived at the hospital this morning at 6 a.m.. They started her IV and attached fetal monitors to her. She is scheduled to go back for her spinal and c-section at 8 a.m..

The photographer that she is using from Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep arrived a few minutes ago and is taking photos and discussing plans. The doctor is allowing the photographer into the OR to capture Maggie's first moments of life which is such a sweet blessing to Kelli.

I will post more as the news comes to me. Mom said that Kelli is remarkably calm, but eager to meet her little girl. Please continue to lift Kelli and Maggie in prayer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck and I hope everything goes well for you and Maggie. You and Maggie are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating FRAN!!

-Sarah

Diana said...

You all are in our prayers today Kelli, Brain, and Maggie. Thanks Fran for keeping us in connection with the deliever and progress of todays special event. Your a wonderful sister.

Diana