Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not today, maybe tomorrow (well, not ACTUALLY tomorrow.)

It appears that the Albuterol has finally started working. We went to see Dr. Tabor today and her heart rate was up up up. It was at about 120, which is twice what is has been.

However, her abdominal fluid was also up. This is not good because the longer there is fluid there the worse the risk of either her heart or her liver going into failure.

I'm having mixed feelings about not delivering today. I thought that I would be relieved, but I'm not. I thought I would be happy that the Albuterol is working, but I'm not. All this waiting and not knowing is starting to make me very anxious. I'm getting worried that we're going to wait too long and it will be too late.

In other news, I had a maternity shoot with Michelle Clynch from Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. She was amazingly wonderful and sweet. At this time I don't have her personal website address though I'll be sure to update as soon as I do!

Also, I was going to wait till I had a picture of it to show off, but I'm not sure when I'll get the pictures from the shoot. I received a GORGEOUS necklace that was made for me by DeAnna Cochran. She does amazing work and it is for an great cause so I suggest you all go check her out! You can see more her her work here. She is an amazing woman and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

Back to business -- My next appointment is on Monday. I'm almost HOPING that he decides to deliver that day. As I said I'm getting anxious now and I am feeling like extra "cooking" time is no longer worth the risk.

As always, I'll update again when I get back on Monday -- or I'll try to have someone update as soon as they can.

Love love love!
--Kelli and Mags

1 comment:

karricisneros said...

OMG!! i absolutely love that picture! that is gorgeous honey! I am so happy to hear about her heartbeat. I am happy that the GOOD reports are coming in. I will PRAISE GOD for every little piece of the puzzle until we see the full picture. As always, know I love you both and I am here if you need anything! Im thankful for another day that she is with you!