Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life Goes On

I would like to write a beautiful eloquent post...but it's not in me right now.

I would however like to let you all know that I am doing well. There is plenty that I could complain about, but I won't. Losing Maggie has taught me to look towards the positive. I try to live each day soaking in the blessings that God has surrounded me with.

This year has certainly been a bumpy one...but I take each day as it comes and I know that the Lord has a plan for me...it is not for me to whine about. He knows what is best for me. As long as Brian and I keep our eyes on Him, we'll be just fine.

4 comments:

Fran said...

Amen!

I'm so proud of the way you have carried yourself through this. I am thankful that you gave your life to the Lord. He is the best support system out there. I know that things would be very different had you not made that choice.

I love you Kelli. I know even though you aren't posting all your thoughts on Maggie here, that you are filled with images of her daily and thoughts of "what might have been". She is not forgotten. Most of us just don't know how to talk to you about her. No one wants to upset you, but I think sometimes that comes off like everyone doesn't care. We do and I want you to know that.

Keep your eyes on Jesus!!

I love you little sis and can't wait to see you very soon!!

airforcewife0405@gmail.com said...

Kelli, I think of you ALL the time...I too, am so proud of you and how you've made it through this all so well. I pray for you often and am so glad that you are happy to receive these prayers. You are doing SO well keeping onto the positives in your life now. You will be blessed greatly for your strength. I care so much for you and Brian and hope it helps you to hear that...I can't wait to see what Joy the New Year will bring to your family and what new milestones you can make together. Love you lots,
Nicole

MidnightBaby34 said...

I wanted to let you know, that I never stoped thinking about your little one and in my heart I am always praying for you. I hope that the lessons and expiriances from Little Megan has helped someone else in the long year that we still have. I solute you.

-Arilita Moore, YNSN, USN

thiariena said...

i'm so touched by your words.. thumbs up.. ;)