Sunday, December 7, 2008

A reason to smile

I read that this week Maggie can hear; as a result of I have been talking to her non-stop. Tonight I thought I would put on some classical music; not solely because I'm cliche...I actually happen to love classical music. Apparently Maggie does too! I had been listening for about 10 minutes when this gorgeous version of Ave Maria came on -- Maggie LOVES it. She started kicking around and squirming. I thought that surely this was a fluke. The song ended and so did the kicking. Several songs later I decided to listen to Ave Maria again...and the kicking started almost immediately. Even the smallest joys are still joys. For this I am so very thankful.

8 comments:

PatBateman said...

You have no idea how much this amuses me....seeing a little tiny baby inside my head dancing to this.

Fran said...

Beautiful selection Maggie! Is it just this version she enjoys or does she move to other artists performing it?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know we are praying for you and little Maggie. I love that she can hear and likes classical music!! How sweet!!

I believe she will be okay!!

HUGS!
Rebecca (Taborsmommy)
(from April'09BBC)

karricisneros said...

Tell Magdalyn Grace that I love her so much! I am praying for you and that you are comforted through this time. I am thankful that this is bringing you closer to God. Just know He is always there with you. I am praying for Magdalyn too and I am holding strong to FAITH. Im glad you have this blog to keep everyone praying and keeping us informed about how she is doing each day! I look forward to the next report!

Angie Smith said...

praying for you friend...

with much love,
angie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli, Can we have your address please? you can email it to me at airforcewife0405@gmail.com.

Thanks,Nicole

nathansmom said...

I wanted to introduce myself since I am following your blog. I am one of the group 'owners' of the pregnancy board on babycenter. I have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie

Cassie said...

Do not fret about your baby's health. I am living proof that this condition is not a complete bad omen. I am 21 years old and living with the same genetic condition and have lived a very normal life with only mild illnesses. I would like to ask if you know of any doctors who specialize in our condition as I have no idea truly what to expect in my future.